Monday, April 1, 2013

Ocean Soul by Brian Skerry Author and Dr. Gregory Stone Foreword



Ocean Soul by Brian Skerry (Author), Dr. Gregory Stone (Foreword). Ocean Soul is a love story. It's a story of discovery. It is a story of hope. The story begins when a boy who loves the sea attends an occasion with underwater photographers and has an epiphany: “I had always wanted to discover the oceans, however I now understood how I'd do this. I'd do it with a camera.” With sheer deter¬mination, onerous work, and just a little bit of luck the boy, named Brian Skerry, realized his dream with greater than 20 awe-inspiring articles for National Geographic magazine. Now, with Ocean Soul, he showcases his gorgeous photography and describes his adventurous life in a gripping portrait of the ocean as a spot of magnificence and mystery, a spot in bother, and ultimately, a place of hope that may rebound with the right consideration and care.


Brian Skerry's pictures are so magnificent that it can be tempting to breeze via his narrative to get to the subsequent picture of a whale, squid, or coral. However do not hurry previous his words; Skerry is a fine author who transports you to his underwater worlds and introduces you to the sentient and clever beings that survive sometimes harsh environments and the scarring results of human activities. I bought this e book for my mother-in-regulation, having been intrigued by a review. Then I spotted it in my library, so had the opportunity to learn and think about it myself. It is a treasure that I would like for my personal library.

Bought "Ocean Soul" as a gift for my daughter. It's a completely lovely book & very informative. The photos are beautiful. She loves it. And naturally the order & supply through Amazon was nice as usual.

This ebook came highly recommended to me and since I reside near the ocean, I bought it. The pictures is completely stunning! It is a beautiful e book and would make a wonderful present! 

Ocean Soul 
Brian Skerry (Author), Dr. Gregory Stone (Foreword)
264 pages
National Geographic (November 15, 2011)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment