Thursday, April 25, 2013

College Physics by Raymond A. Serway


College Physics (Textbooks Available with Cengage Youbook) by Raymond A. Serway (Author), Chris Vuille (Author). Whereas physics can seem difficult, its true quality is the sheer simplicity of elementary physical theories–theories and ideas that may enrich your view of the world around you. COLLEGE PHYSICS, Ninth Edition, offers a clear technique for connecting those theories to a consistent problem-fixing method, rigorously reinforcing this system throughout the text and connecting it to real-world examples. For college students planning to take the MCAT examination, the text consists of exclusive test prep and overview tools to help you prepare.


I at all times had a concern of Physics. I failed it in Excessive School and delay taking Physics in Faculty for so long as I can. Then, this book came along with the web homework addition. I absolutely LOVE it!!!! It was straightforward to understand. Do not get me improper, Physics will not be a straightforward topic, but this ebook positive helped me understand Physics very well. Evidently, I studied laborious, did all my homework, asked my instructor numerous questions, and received an A within the class.

The e-book was in an almost good situation as described. There was a slight discrepancy as the book was AP Version and was not indicated as such once I originally ordered it, but the seller emailed me promptly and requested if that was okay, and then shipped the book much more promptly. No complaints right here! All the things labored out nice, and it was an incredible buy.

College Physics (Textbooks Available with Cengage Youbook)
Raymond A. Serway (Author), Chris Vuille (Author)
1152 pages
Brooks Cole; 9 edition (January 1, 2011)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment