Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Life & Love of Trees



The Life & Love of Trees by Lewis Blackwell (Author). Trees are vitalwithout them we merely wouldn't be here. Not solely important, they've been an inspiration throughout our history. In breathtaking images and tales we're taken on a journey from the boreal forest at the edge of the Arctic to the rainforests girdling the planet; from historic bristlecones to fresh-leaved seedlings; from the charming and acquainted to the scary and rare. An elegantly written and extremely accessible text is complemented by a unprecedented assortment of images created by a number of the world's main nature photographers.

This book is a gorgeous tribute to trees. I purchased it primarily for the photographs, that are breathtaking, however I am having fun with the text as well. It's way more informative than I anticipated, and the images are as stunning as I had hoped.


After studying a evaluation of this e book, I purchased it as a gift for my greatest buddy who is an artist. I glanced via it earlier than wrapping it to ship to her, and virtually kept it! I stared mesmerized at every page...the photographs are merely stunning. I've by no means seen something like this book earlier than! My friend called me after receiving this stammering for phrases, and told me she had only made it to page three before calling me. This book will now be what I give special folks in my life as items!!

The images is fantastically offered inside design that doesn't distract from the a very powerful part of this book. Fabulous pictures of trees.

After seeing this e book recommended by Ellen DeGeneres, I made a decision to purchase it as I like trees. I've to say that this was an excellent decision. I simply LOVE this book. The pictures, the information and the beautiful quotes all add as much as a wonderful book that you'll maintain picking up and reading. For those who solely purchase this book for its superior photos, then you definately actually have not wasted your money. 

The Life & Love of Trees
Lewis Blackwell (Author)
200 pages
PQ Blackwell / Chronicle Books (October 14, 2009)

More details about this books.

No comments:

Post a Comment